I just pushed a first small update to the Cubism demo. Here are some things that have been improved:
- Added an options menu with the option to quit the game or clear your progress.
- Added the ability to rotate puzzle pieces while you hold them. Hold down the joystick on Oculus, or swipe the touchpad on Vive & WindowsMR to rotate the piece in that direction.
- Fixed an issue with the render order on the version tag
- Some small performance improvements on how the grid is drawn
- Fixed an issue where Oculus would only launch in SteamVR mode
Cubism_demo.zip 29 MB
Mar 14, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.