This is a small update with mostly bug-fixes and tweaks:
- You can now enable a floorgrid from the options menu, which may increase comfort for some players as you'll feel more grounded.
- Widened collides on floating puzzle pieces to make grabbing them easier.
- The 'boomerang force' on puzzle pieces is now only applied when they're thrown far away, making them fly back. This solves the issue of pieces suddenly jolting towards the controllers.
- Fixed a bug where if you opened the menu immediately after finishing a puzzle, the menu would open a second time by itself.
- Fixed a bug where the first puzzle appears unsolved after solving it and restarting the game.
- Fixed a bug where unlocked puzzles still appear to be locked after clearing progress and solving the first puzzle.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.